Precision Filter Frames
By partnering with General Metals, you will save money by utilizing our strength in processing steel products, and volume buying of raw material. We take the worry out of the metal so you can focus on building a top quality filter. We use only prime quality rust resistant zinc coated grade of steel that combines utility and beauty. The zinc coating is bonded to the base metal making it ideal for the filtration industry. Our cut to length line gives us the versatility to run a wide range of widths and lengths in a short period of time.
- Stocking programs are available to insure you have product ready when you need it.
- Products are manufactured to reduce assembly cost.
- Frames are designed to be quickly and easily assembled.
- Reduce scrap cost and improve quality by using pre-manufactured frames.
- Frames can be produced from galvanized, aluminized, galvannealed, or stainless.
Our Single Header and Double Header Style filter frames are a Two Part "L" Design. These panels are fabricated from 26 Gauge Galvanized steel.
- A four part panel that has a fully integrated header to eliminate the need of the normally required header wrap.
Our Box Style filter frames are a Two Part "L" Design. These panels are fabricated from 26 Gauge Galvanized steel.
Our HEPA frames are made from 18 Gauge Galvanized and Galvannealed steel. These frames are a four part designed and are fabricated to using very tight tolerances.
Single and Two Part Pre-Filter frames available in 16 gauge galvanized and stainless steel.
We also manufacture custom frames to your specifications.
We also produce 22 gauge galvanized steel straps with reinforced stiffening, for increased rigidity, strength and system protection.